Buyer BEWARE!!!Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping.

Owner blames it all on your abuse of their cover. He will tell you used wrong UV protectant or you walked or sat on it. This company tells you about their 30 year integrity but really has none. I have been buying different covers over 20 years.

This is the pits. I am from Arizona where the weather is always nice. This company needs a class action suit against them for consumer ripoff. I always thought the customer was right.

They say they will work with you but it's gonna cost you more money believe me.Stay Away

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Factory Direct SPA Covers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Factory Direct SPA Covers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Factory Direct SPA Covers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Factory Direct SPA Covers?

Comments