Phoenix, Arizona

Buyer BEWARE!!!Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping.

Owner blames it all on your abuse of their cover. He will tell you used wrong UV protectant or you walked or sat on it. This company tells you about their 30 year integrity but really has none. I have been buying different covers over 20 years.

This is the pits. I am from Arizona where the weather is always nice. This company needs a class action suit against them for consumer ripoff. I always thought the customer was right.

They say they will work with you but it's gonna cost you more money believe me.Stay Away

Review about: Factory Direct Spa Covers Spa Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Factory Direct SPA Covers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more CMP Bath And Spa - Multi Port Valves - HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! - Custom Molded Products CMP, LLC CMP Bath And Spa " Ordered several multi port valves from my local pool distributor. After 2 months, the parts finally came in for me to pick up. TERRIBLE delivery time from CMP to..." Read more Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Factory Direct Spa Covers Spa Cover Review from Paradise, California Factory Direct SPA Covers "My spa cover took 6 weeks to be delivered. Kyle explained that they never guess where a customer wants there tie downs. Apparently common sense is not there strong..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more