Buyer BEWARE!!!Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping.
Owner blames it all on your abuse of their cover. He will tell you used wrong UV protectant or you walked or sat on it. This company tells you about their 30 year integrity but really has none. I have been buying different covers over 20 years.
This is the pits. I am from Arizona where the weather is always nice. This company needs a class action suit against them for consumer ripoff. I always thought the customer was right.
They say they will work with you but it's gonna cost you more money believe me.Stay Away
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yes two days ago at Big Lots in Mariana Fl I bought what seemed to be a 10 ft around pool well turns out its nowhere near 10 ft... I..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers. I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails. The..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."