Buyer BEWARE!!!Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping.
Owner blames it all on your abuse of their cover. He will tell you used wrong UV protectant or you walked or sat on it. This company tells you about their 30 year integrity but really has none. I have been buying different covers over 20 years.
This is the pits. I am from Arizona where the weather is always nice. This company needs a class action suit against them for consumer ripoff. I always thought the customer was right.
They say they will work with you but it's gonna cost you more money believe me.Stay Away
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers. I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails. The..."
- "I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."