My spa cover took 6 weeks to be delivered.Kyle explained that they never guess where a customer wants there tie downs.
Apparently common sense is not there strong point. I paid extra for 8 tie downs and they had no idea where I wanted them? SERIOUSLY???? 2 on each side!!!!
What the *** did you think I wanted 5 on one side and 1 in the other three side. Ugh sent me an email I didn't get. They deposited my $ and left me waiting a month until I emailed to see what was taking so LONG. Took them another 2 weeks to "Rush" my order.
When I followed up with them I felt the customer service was poor and would not except any blame for my delayed order. When inquiring in a Friday, Kyle told me he'd contact me Monday morning regarding my order status.......no surprise No update as stated. I contacted them again on Friday one week later and same rude email Responses. "We've been in business 33 years and quality......" blah blah blah.
I don't give a *** how long your name has been used all I care is if you say you're gonna do something do it or shut up. Finally got the cover. Fits perfect. Seams look good.
CHEAPEST vinyl I've ever seen or felt. Cheap cheap cheap. I'm screwed! My last cover was 5 years old and the vinyl on it is better after years of wear then this one I just pd $379 for.
Took a peek at the "double" wrapping I paid extra for by unzipping the cover. Very thin cheap film. Seriously not even as thick as a frozen vegetable bag I swear. Moisture is already accumulated under the film after only 72 hours of receiving.
I sent a photo of it to Kyle who responded that this is normal for misture get through the film. I also question if my cover is double wrapped?? The film is so thin it doesn't appear to be. I'll Never buying from this place again.
If the vinyl was good and they actually used quality material to wrap foam I would be a happy camper at the end of this long wait.
People making covers do nice work I will say that.It's just sad that they buy cheap material and customer service people have inflated egos.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers. I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails. The..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."