Paradise, California
1.4

My spa cover took 6 weeks to be delivered.Kyle explained that they never guess where a customer wants there tie downs.

Apparently common sense is not there strong point. I paid extra for 8 tie downs and they had no idea where I wanted them? SERIOUSLY???? 2 on each side!!!!

What the *** did you think I wanted 5 on one side and 1 in the other three side. Ugh sent me an email I didn't get. They deposited my $ and left me waiting a month until I emailed to see what was taking so LONG. Took them another 2 weeks to "Rush" my order.

When I followed up with them I felt the customer service was poor and would not except any blame for my delayed order. When inquiring in a Friday, Kyle told me he'd contact me Monday morning regarding my order status.......no surprise No update as stated. I contacted them again on Friday one week later and same rude email Responses. "We've been in business 33 years and quality......" blah blah blah.

I don't give a *** how long your name has been used all I care is if you say you're gonna do something do it or shut up. Finally got the cover. Fits perfect. Seams look good.

CHEAPEST vinyl I've ever seen or felt. Cheap cheap cheap. I'm screwed! My last cover was 5 years old and the vinyl on it is better after years of wear then this one I just pd $379 for.

Took a peek at the "double" wrapping I paid extra for by unzipping the cover. Very thin cheap film. Seriously not even as thick as a frozen vegetable bag I swear. Moisture is already accumulated under the film after only 72 hours of receiving.

I sent a photo of it to Kyle who responded that this is normal for misture get through the film. I also question if my cover is double wrapped?? The film is so thin it doesn't appear to be. I'll Never buying from this place again.

If the vinyl was good and they actually used quality material to wrap foam I would be a happy camper at the end of this long wait.

People making covers do nice work I will say that.It's just sad that they buy cheap material and customer service people have inflated egos.

Review about: Factory Direct Spa Covers Spa Cover.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Factory Direct SPA Covers?

Comments

Longwood, Florida, United States #1251188

I was ready to buy and went looking for reviews

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1208854

This guy is a total phony huckster. Company is a joke