Factory Direct SPA Covers - Hottub-covers.com

9 of 9 Factory Direct SPA Covers reviews

Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers.I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails.

The cover has bubbled and is no longer the color gray, now it is brown and staining the deck and steps. I sent them pictures of the damage and have gotten no response.

This is the first time I have had a cover fail like this.

The company web site is hottub-covers.com.I will no I order from them again and I hope this input helps others from making the same mistake that I did.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 9 Factory Direct SPA Covers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 19, 2013 #702554

Dear Spa Owner

We realize this occurred almost 4 years ago, however, we'd like to respond. FDSC is family-owned. We have been in business for over 25 years and have manufactured almost 250,000 spa covers. Due to health issues the company was poorly managed by non-family personnel from 2008-2011. We are reaching out to apologize and offer a substantial discount an any future purchase. www.hottub-covers.com

WE OWE YOU A REPLACEMENT COVER--PLEASE CONTACT US

BizzyB

Jul 22, 2013 #685490

I've ordered (3) spa covers from Factory Direct Spa Covers in the last 24 years. They're great. The covers last and the folks there are responsive and knowledgeable. Sometimes I think web sites like these are used by the competitors to attack.

Aug 19, 2013 #702556

Thank you Bizzy B!! We try hard to maintain our reputation as an honest company. We appreciate the support!

FDSC

Robert

Nov 19, 2011 #377090

Bla ... Bla ... Bla .. Stop crying about the condition of the "cheap" spa cover you bought on line. You could have purchased the quality cover at your local spa dealer, but you want a cheap price. Sounds like you got what you paid for...

Aug 19, 2013 #702552

Robert,

FDSC has produced quality spa covers since 1988, both wholesale and to the end user. This unfortunate situation occurred when the company was mismanaged. Your insensitive comments are uncalled for and disturbing.

Marquis Jones

Oct 23, 2009 #81215

I ordered a spa cover and cover keeper. I received the cover but no keeper (lifter). They only have a voice mail with no people and all mailboxes are full.
We will contest their CC amount.

Aug 19, 2013 #702550 San Diego, California, United States

Marquis,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

FDSC

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Factory Direct SPA Covers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Factory Direct SPA Covers.
Filing a new complaint about
×