Factory Direct SPA Covers - Hottub-covers.com
Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers.I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails.
The cover has bubbled and is no longer the color gray, now it is brown and staining the deck and steps. I sent them pictures of the damage and have gotten no response.
This is the first time I have had a cover fail like this.
The company web site is hottub-covers.com.I will no I order from them again and I hope this input helps others from making the same mistake that I did.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sspa Cover
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I purchased items which I didn't use, read the back of the receipt on which it states " a full refund will be offered in the original method if payment..."
- "I had my lower teeth extracted and Western Dental ordered my new denture and the nurse who ordered the new denture made a mistake and ordered color 57 and my..."
- "After reading review #435510 (9/3/13) on someone having this same problem, I found myself a bit bemused. After only limited use, my Florsheim Comfortechs simply and suddenly "dissolved" as I..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."