Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers.I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails.

The cover has bubbled and is no longer the color gray, now it is brown and staining the deck and steps. I sent them pictures of the damage and have gotten no response.

This is the first time I have had a cover fail like this.

The company web site is hottub-covers.com.I will no I order from them again and I hope this input helps others from making the same mistake that I did.

Review about: Factory Direct Spa Covers Cover.

Had an Experience with Factory Direct SPA Covers?

Comments

Dear Spa Owner

We realize this occurred almost 4 years ago, however, we'd like to respond. FDSC is family-owned. We have been in business for over 25 years and have manufactured almost 250,000 spa covers. Due to health issues the company was poorly managed by non-family personnel from 2008-2011. We are reaching out to apologize and offer a substantial discount an any future purchase. www.hottub-covers.com

WE OWE YOU A REPLACEMENT COVER--PLEASE CONTACT US

I've ordered (3) spa covers from Factory Direct Spa Covers in the last 24 years.They're great.

The covers last and the folks there are responsive and knowledgeable.Sometimes I think web sites like these are used by the competitors to attack.

to BizzyB #702556

Thank you Bizzy B!! We try hard to maintain our reputation as an honest company. We appreciate the support!

FDSC

Bla ...Bla ...

Bla .. Stop crying about the condition of the "cheap" spa cover you bought on line.

You could have purchased the quality cover at your local spa dealer, but you want a cheap price.Sounds like you got what you paid for...

to Robert #702552

Robert,

FDSC has produced quality spa covers since 1988, both wholesale and to the end user. This unfortunate situation occurred when the company was mismanaged. Your insensitive comments are uncalled for and disturbing.

I ordered a spa cover and cover keeper. I received the cover but no keeper (lifter). They only have a voice mail with no people and all mailboxes are full.

We will contest their CC amount.

to Marquis Jones San Diego, California, United States #702550

Marquis,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,